Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Uber Latina Jennifer Lopez Terrified By Thought Of Daily Exrecise

Written By Bestori Gultom on Thursday, April 21, 2011 | 4:51 AM

American Idol judge and Latina diva Jennifer Lopez had concern of his body. She said to Daily star magazine that "It's not always like this though. The thought of working out every day for the rest of my life terrifies me." .

J-Lo  has been working out non-stop for her next Video music. Jennifer said she will to scale down her fitness regime right after her promo done.

" It's not always like this though. The thought of working out every day for the rest of my life terrifies me." she said to Stylist magazine.

After birth her twins, Max and Emme , J-lo said that her body change drastically. she add that "thought of working exercise of the rest of my life had terrifies me" .

Finally Jennifer feel insecure after known that her body will not like before when she at her 20's. Sometimes she need to wake up that her sexy ass is not forever.

I have to said but that Jennifer transition will give a positive images to public that Celebrity is just like others, they can feel insecure about their body too. So I hope there's no "miss Perfect from Block" again showing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment