Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Fantasia Barrino Quit Twitter

Written By Bestori Gultom on Saturday, July 17, 2010 | 3:55 AM


Former American Idol winner, Fantasia Barrino decided to deletes her twitter account recently this week. the reason why she deletes expected because she's become annoying with the haters and her record company. she added that she won't down of what they said and will still standing on what situation. Fantasia was one of the American Idol Winner that overshadowed by contestant like Jennifer Hudson. many said that Jennifer achieve more success than Fantasia did, Even she wasn't the winner. Fantasia herself become annoying with this comparison and had troubles with her record company. The American idol season three winner writes:

Even when they try to Knock me Down (Record Company, Haters).. This will be my Last Time on Here…. Sorry You Guys I Deal with a lot.. And I stay away from all Negative!!!! I Love You all!!! Be Blessed But know this about me * I’m far from Dumb* but God will Do the rest if the Talking 4 Me…. The record Company and to my Haters I Can’t Be Stopped!!!!! Keith, Barry,Clive I Love Ya!!!!! And I will make you proud… To all my Twit Fam Never let anyone Stand in the way of your Destiny I’m ONLY HUMAN Mwah!!! God is Still in Control… Watch How Hard I GO!!! NOW Bye My People!!!! Learn How to up lift your People, pray 4 Them, and Not be so quick to Judge and put them Down.. That’s what killed the King!!!! And then when it Happened EVERYBODY wanted to CRY!!!!! Too Late Now I want Let people Do that to Me!!! He was a person just Like YOU!!!! Remember a Quick laugh is Not always the Best Thing…. Ok…. That’s Tasias WORD

Many celebrity leaves their twitter right now, is started from Miley Cyrus with her rap videos, it followed by Chris Brown with his annoying comment on that Micro Blogging Service. Finally they realized that is not easy to becoming famous person.

No comments:

Post a Comment